We have a bright new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an award-winning architectural firm based in London on a permanent basis. Our client has a wide-ranging portfolio and has worked on high-end residential developments to commercial projects. Due to the growth of the company and increased workload they are looking for an experienced architectural technician to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Working on large scale hotel and residential projects.
- Running projects from start to completion.
- Using Vectorworks to create designs.
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
Skills that would be essential to a successful candidate include:
- Must have experience of job running
- From a commercial background with experience of residential projects.
- Proficient on AutoCAD, Indesign and Vectorworks.
- Excellent technical and creative ability
- Strong capability of leading a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations, e.g. ARB and/or RIBA
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13671 or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job