We are recruiting for an Architectural Technician or Architect - Full Time - Permanent - Bury St Edmunds.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our local clients in Bury St Edmunds. You would be joining a team of 5 who provide computer and physical models and hand drawn sketches, CAD information and graphic documents at all stages of the design and production process as required. The company is able to offer this opportunity to candidates with any level of experience and will provide training if required.
Hours of working are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30pm and a salary depending on experience.
Responsibility & Duties
- Vectorworks CAD Programme
- Take architectural schemes from concept right through to completion
- Produce working construction drawings
- Attend site surveys when needed
Experience & Qualification
- Understanding of the planning process and building regulations
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communicate
- Driving licence
If you would like to apply for this position please apply with an up to date CV to or call for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job