Architectural Technician is required to join a RIBA Chartered Practice based near Eastleigh. Our client is looking for an Architectural Technician with 3 years' post qualification experience. This Architectural Technician will be working on Residential, Commercial and Modular Projects. This practice work on a wide range of projects with projects ranging in value up to the £10,000,000 mark. We are wanting someone who is really looking to progress on with their career as an Architectural Technician and wanting to expand their skill set.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a practice who have a professional and friendly working environment. The successful candidate for this role will be strong with AutoCAD but if the candidate were to have knowledge of Revit then this would be advantageous. Our client care about the projects they work on and always offer support to their employees.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working on a range of projects including Residential, Commercial and Modular Buildings
- Providing detailed work and drawings
- Working closely with Senior members of the team to deliver projects to meet deadlines
- Opportunity to progress within the company
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Eastleigh
- Good AutoCAD Knowledge (Revit would be advantageous)
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the Residential, Commercial and Modular Buildings sectors
- Motivation to progress within an Architectural Practice
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job