We are currently working recruiting for an established Architectural Practice in the Cheltenham area. Our client is looking for an Architectural Technician to join their practice due to their work load increasing. This Architectural Technician will be working on a range of projects which means you will have the opportunity to really broaden your knowledge of working within different sectors. The role itself is client facing and this Architectural Technician will need strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a busy established practice who primarily use AutoCAD. The ideal candidate will be UK Qualified and be wanting to progress with their architectural career. Our clients work is primarily repeat business so this practice is always busy and there is never a quiet day. We are looking for someone with a couple of years' experience post-graduation as our client will not be considering recent graduates.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working within a team on a range of projects
- Learning new Technical skills off more senior members of the team
- Beginning work on Industrial, Education and New Build projects
- Communicating with clients to complete projects from inception through to completion
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Cheltenham
- Motivation and Enthusiasm for the practices work
- Architectural Degree
- Knowledge within the practices projects
- Excellent AutoCAD Knowledge
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE
- 5 Weeks holiday
- Pension scheme
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job