Architectural Technician required for a well-established Architectural Practice in Salisbury who work predominately specialise within listed residential projects. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician with a strong background on residential projects.
The Architectural Technician is required to have excellent knowledge of building regulations; it is essential for this role that you have good working knowledge of AutoCAD as you will predominantly be working using this software. The Architectural Technician will be expected to visit sites independently and to be trusted to produce drawings to meet requirements.
If successful, your role will involve producing planning drawings ready for submissions these projects will be within industrial developments. It is envisaged that the Architectural Technican will have excellent software knowledge of AutoCAD.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working on residential projects
- Visit sites independently and to be trusted to produce drawings to meet requirements.
- Designing using CAD but Sketchup and Photoshop will be used when necessary for presentations
- Working throughout planning stages up to submission
- Construction detailing
- Working independently on projects.
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience UK based working within the industrial area.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator.
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job