Job Title - Architectural Technologist
Package - up to £48,000 DOE
Location - Birmingham
We are currently searching for an experienced Architectural Technician, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market.
The Design & Technical teams are involved in all aspects of housing design and innovation. This team is also responsible for researching the best materials, at the best cost.
- Primarily involved in producing detailed high quality feasibility layouts promptly for the Land department and producing AutoCAD plans for negotiating detailed planning consents.
- Site evaluation.
- Architectural and engineering design.
- Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economical viable solutions.
- Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts and technical reports for land appraisal and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed date schedule.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- To be considered for this role you must have a Degree in an Architectural or Technical discipline.
- You will come with an abundance of experience within Architectural practice, where you will have worked on several residential developments.
- The ideal candidate will be fully fluent in the use of the latest version of AutoCAD software, demonstrating an excellent technical ability and a sound knowledge of both building regulations and construction.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job