Le Breton are working with a well-established Architectural practice in Milton Keynes who are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be working as part of a team or with sole responsibility to deliver scheme and detailed planning & building regulation packages on a varied programme of residential, retail and commercial projects including commercial and Residential.
Qualifications and Skills
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification.
- CIAT Degree in Architectural Technology
- Sound knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and other applicable legislation.
- Proficiency in Revit with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard.
- Revit experience is essential
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Required licence or certification:
· Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you have the suitable experience for this role, please contact Mark Nicholls at Le Breton or send a CV to apply today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job