Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
About the company:
Our client is a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants. They has five offices in the UK, in Herefordshire, Northamptonshire, Shropshire and Cheshire with clients nationwide.
Duties of the Architectural Technician:
- Prepare detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications
- Prepare working drawings and construction notes for development projects
- Undertake building surveys
- Building Regulations surveys and plans
Requirements of the Architectural Technician:
- Understanding of the planning system
- IT & CAD capability
- Good communication skills
- Ability and confidence in dealing with clients
- A strong character, confident and a good networker
- Flexible and adaptable
Architectural Technician Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Year’s Day. Additionally an extra day on your birthday and one extra day for every 5 years of service.
- Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
- Health cashplan scheme after one year’s service with the option to opt into their Private Healthcare scheme on a contributory basis
- All Training provided
- Participation in the company Discretionary performance related profit sharing scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Architectural Technician role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job