Fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a highly respected architecture firm on a permanent basis in London. Our client has over 30 years' knowledge and experience providing expert services to a variety of commercial, hotel and restaurant projects throughout the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join their innovative team.
The selected candidate will be working on multi-million pound residential and hotel developments, and will have a number of roles and responsibilities. You will be tasked with creating detailed and accurate models and drawings, and ensuring they meet client specifications. You will also be required to participate in project meetings, liaise with relevant stakeholders, carry out site visits, and assist with the training and development of junior team members.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experience within a similar position
- Commercial background
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD and InDesign, and/or Vectorworks
- Understanding of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical and analytical abilities
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Experience working on residential and hotel projects would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
- Architectural Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job