We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a multi award winning practice based near Skipton. This Architectural Technician will need to have 2-5 years post qualification UK experience and have the ability to deliver a range of exciting projects across all sectors. This Architectural practice will require someone with excellent communication (written and verbal) and the ability to work within a team maybe needing to lead when called upon. Strong technical and administrative skills would be very beneficial to this role, along with an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a practice with a range of different skilled employees. The software knowledge that this Architectural Technician will need are: AutoCAD and Revit experience, it would be advantageous for the candidate to have knowledge of Adobe Suite and SketchUp. This role will require the Architectural Technician to attend face to face meetings with clients, so professionalism and confidence is needed.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working on a range of projects across all sectors
- Playing a key part of the design team and potentially taking a lead role
- Attending client meetings
- Delivering drawings with high attention to detail
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- 2-5 Years' experience working as an Architectural Technician
- AutoCAD and Revit Knowledge
- Strong Technical and Administrative skills
- Good Communication Skills
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job