We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a very successful and expanding multi-disciplinary Practice based near Warrington.
You will be working on a variety of residential projects including large-scale schemes, working from inception through to completion.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician wanting to join a fun and vibrant team with the opportunity to grow within the company.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team
- A good understanding of Revit
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Liaising with the residential team
- Assist in insuring the deadlines along the project timeline are met
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on or send your CV to
- architectural technician
- north west
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"