Job Profile for Architectural Technician / Technologist - DW142111
Our client, a house builder based in the Perth area are seeking an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to develop their career further working on various small - large scale residential projects.
This company specialises within the residential sector, working on many exciting projects from small to large scale, up to around 4000 units with projects spanning across Scotland. The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will be expected to create detailed drawings, working drawings and produce building warrants for several projects as well as producing construction drawings, assisting other members of staff as well as attending site visits. The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working AutoCAD on a daily basis so a good working knowledge of this software will be important.
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to work on multiple residential projects, it also offers excellent career progression for the future.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work on a range of small to large scale developments within the Residential sector
- Create detailed drawings and working drawings for a wide variety of projects
- Produce building warrants
- Producing timber frame production drawings
- Working within a 7 strong design team
- Produce construction drawings
- Assist other members of staff
- Attend site visits
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Live in or around the central belt of Scotland
- Relevant Qualification (HND/HNC or Relevant Degree) - Previous experience preferred within an Architectural company preferred
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good eye for detail and quality
- Excellent Technical Abilities
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competative Salary DOE
- Pension scheme
- 34 Days holiday + Christmas shutdown
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'