We are currently recruiting for a multi award winning Architectural practice based in Birmingham. My client is looking for an experienced Technician to join their brand new technical delivery team. This new team will be responsible for delivering high profile projects across the UK. This Architectural Technologist/Technician will have had 3+ years' experience in a similar role and will be wanting to progress with their career.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join a practice who have a range of projects across different locations, projects that my client work on are Residential, Commercial, Retail and others. The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent software knowledge and will be passionate and motivated towards the industry.
Architectural Technician/Technologist Position Overview
- Joining a new technical delivery team within the practice
- Working within a range of sectors
- Communicating to members of the team and senior members within the practice.
Architectural Technician/Technologist Position Requirements
- Excellent software knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years working in a similar role
- Experience working within a range of different sectors
- Living in or close to Birmingham
Architectural Technician/Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job