Are you a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist looking for a new exciting opportunity with a public sector organisation? Do you have experience working on refurbishment schemes?
My client is looking to recruit an Architectural Technician or Technologist on a 6 month contract to start as soon as possible, working on a refurbishment scheme on a public sector building.
You will be required to...
1. Be able to produce project information in AutoCAD including GAs, (e.g master fire strategy
drawings), construction and joinery fitting details with schedules as necessary and
associated NBS specification with good experience of refurbishment schemes.
3. Ability to work mainly on a public sector refurbishment project with lead project architectural
technician but with flexibly to assist a number of other project leads where work flow
dictates on a range of other projects, e.g. improvements and alterations to residential, civic
amenities, community centres or leisure centre projects
4. Ability to work as part of a team following instructions from project supervising officers
5. Ability to work on own initiative independently to complete a package of works following
receiving brief / task requirements.
6. Ability and familiarity of working within a public sector organisation
7. Ability to prepare bespoke interior joinery fitting details for front of house custom focused
reception area in local government building.
8. Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Health & Safety / CDM legislation
If the above is of interest to yourself or sounds like the sort of challenge you would thrive off, please get in touch with Tom Middleton on the below details...
Mobile - Office - Email -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Architectural Technician
- Architectural Technologist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job