Job Title - Architectural Technician - Housing
Package - Up to £45,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Leeds
We are currently searching for an experienced Architectural Technician, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
The Design & Technical teams are involved in all aspects of housing design and innovation. This team is also responsible for researching the best materials, at the best cost.
- Primarily involved in producing detailed high quality feasibility layouts promptly for the Land department and producing AutoCad plans for negotiating detailed planning consents.
- Site evaluation.
- Architectural and engineering design.
- Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economical viable solutions.
- Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts and technical reports for land appraisal and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed date schedule.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree in an Architectural or Technical discipline
- Experience within Architectural practice where you have experience within new build housing or experience directly from a housing developer
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with AutoCAD software & Revit
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job