Architectural Technician - Highbridge, Somerset
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a well-established Architectural practice based in Highbridge. You will be joining the professional and dedicated small design team where you will be contributing to and coordinating the detailed design process.
You will be working on high end and bespoke projects within the UK. This includes timber framed extensions in both engineered timber as well as more traditional solid oak framed buildings.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Experience of working in the construction industry is beneficial
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Attending site meetings
Once familiar with the projects there will be the opportunity to become the Principle Designer leading projects from inception through to completion on site.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on or send your CV to
- architectural technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job