Job Title: Architectural Technician
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday (9 am until 5 pm with 30-minute lunch break)
Temporary / Contract Role for at least three months
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial. They provide constructive solutions, UK wide for clients within a variety of sectors including retail, health, education and commercial.
They are unique in the marketplace in that they have the expertise and capability to offer multiple services to clients including new build, fit out, engineering services and a range of specialist solutions.
Working within the Residential Development of our clients’ business, this role will be based from their Glasgow Head office.
To prepare architectural drawings to support project works whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure.
CAD Operator Responsibilities:
- Producing technical drawings and plans in a specific order with the help of computerised applications.
- Using Revit software and producing 3D models, 2D and isometric drawings.
- Drafting and preparing layout drawings of the given structures, and technical details.
- Producing draft designs and diagrams according to the given specification
- Compiling data and specifications sheets.
- Revising drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Accommodating safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings.
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring effective communication of all issues both to the team and the Design Manager.
- Completing tasks and responsibilities within the team to ensure satisfactory completion of the project.
- Maintaining records of all drawings and complete the O+M Manuals.
- Attending training courses as and when necessary.
- Working with the company and customer to ensure that laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
CAD Operator Requirements:
- Previous experience as an Architectural Technician within a residential design environment
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit software - 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to read and translate technical drawings.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA Search and Selection Limited.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'