Architectural Technician - Altrincham
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a very successful Architectural practice based in Altrincham. You will be working on a variety of projects within the commercial, residential and retail sectors.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Over two years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit or Microstation is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on or send your CV to
- architectural technician
- north west
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'