Fantastic permanent opportunity for an expert Architectural Revit Technician to join a leading architectural design team in Nottingham. Our client work across a variety of projects, with a specific focus on large-scale commercial projects. Due to a growing client base and heavy workload, they are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to join their team.
As the selected Architectural Revit Technician, you will be responsible for creating accurate detailed drawings for the projects. Alongside this, you will also ensure that all work meets the necessary requirements of the project brief, attend site visits, participate in project meetings and assist with the development of junior team members.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Expert user of Revit software
- Proven experience working on large scale UK projects
- Experience liaising with external stakeholders, such as contractors and clients
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Revit Technician to gain valuable experience working alongside a major design team on a number of large-scale UK projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13990. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job