Excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Revit Technician to join a highly respected architectural design team on a permanent basis in Nottingham. You will be working on a variety of projects, with a specific focus on large-scale commercial projects.
As well as creating accurate detailed drawings for the project, you will also ensure that work meets the necessary requirements of the project brief, attend site visits, participate in project meetings, liaise with clients and contractors and assist with the training of junior team members.
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
- Strong user of Revit software
- Proven experience working on large scale UK projects
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience liaising with other stakeholders including contractors and clients
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
This would be the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Revit Technician to gain valuable experience working alongside a major design team, and work on a number of large-scale UK projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13990. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job