Architectural Project Manager
Salary: Depending on Experience (+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an award-winning practice, currently recruiting a motivated and ambitious Architectural Project Manager to join their modern office with a friendly and team working culture.
Our client is a RIBA charted architectural practice working on a variety of sectors. The company works within Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational, Leisure and Conservation sectors. Most of the work will be public sector, working on Education projects, offering exciting challenges within design and construction.
You will have proven experience working on projects from feasibility, through pre- and post-planning permission to final account. This role has emphasis on detailed working drawings and onsite project management. There is also opportunity for career development with scope to progress into the management.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Project Manager Role:
- Developing briefs, scheme, planning drawings with the Senior Associate.
- Coordination of Specialist Consultants in the design coordination.
- Production of technical details, working drawings and tender packages.
Skills / qualifications for this Architectural Project Manager Role:
- Ability to produce detail working drawings.
- High level of written and verbal communication (especially with clients)
- Management of small teams.
- Day-to-day management of projects on sites.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCad.
- Track record of working education sector projects from planning to final account.
- Experience in working in RIBA stages 3-5.
- Experience in producing designer risk registers.
- Awareness of JCT and NEC contracts would be desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of UK Statutory regulations
Commutable Locations: Derby, Leicester, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Lincoln, Grantham.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Project Manager opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on . Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'