We have a fantastic opportunity for Microstation skilled Architectural Technicians or Architectural Technologists to work with a leading design and engineering practice located in London, on an initial 6 month contract. As the selected Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist, you will be working on major projects in the Rail sector, using Microstation and will have a number of roles and responsibilities. These will include:
- Produce schematic, general arrangement and detailed Microstation drawings in line with quality and standards expected
- Liaise other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions
- Take responsibility for the registering and document control of incoming information and outgoing deliverables where necessary
- Preparing and providing fee estimates where required
- Carr out site visits.
- Participating in project meetings, liaising closely with clients and suppliers
The essential attributes and skills required for this role include:
- HND or similar in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Demonstrable experience with production detailing on large complex projects
- Have excellent ability with the use of Microstation
- Knowledge of using 3D Studio Max and Sketch-up would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic Architectural Technicians or Architectural Technologists with Microstation to join an award-winning firm and work alongside an innovative and vibrant team of professionals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on or send your CV and examples of your best technical work to Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14014HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job