£38,000 - £42,000 p.a (circa)
Are you a passionate about Architecture and Design? Your next exciting career is just around the corner!
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Architectural Designer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough.
Working closely with the construction teams and architects, you will play a pivotal role in designing the external finishing of commercial properties and will be involved in some very exciting landmark projects in London! You will be involved in all projects right at the beginning from helping with the tender stage to completion.
You will have previous Design experience and knowledge of Autocad. You will be a multi-tasker and will be able to prioritise workloads whilst managing multiple projects.
- Producing detailed, high quality, feasible layouts, promptly for the construction teams and producing AutoCad plans
- Architectural design
- Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economical viable solutions
- Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts, technical reports and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed date schedule
- Attend site project meetings
- Review drawings
- Assisting with tender stage
- MUST have 1+ years in a similar position (Designer, Design Coordinator, Architectural Technician)
- Experience working on construction projects or similar
- Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members
- Revit experience would be beneficial
This is a full time permanent Architectural Designer position working Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, paying an annual salary of £38k - £42k p.a (DOE)
If this exciting position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam Crowson at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'