Exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Designer to join an award-winning, international architectural firm on a permanent basis in London. Our client cover a range of project sectors, with a specialism in retail and hospitality schemes. Due to a growing workload, they are seeking a dynamic and passionate Architectural Designer to join their team.
As the selected Architectural Designer, you will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Assisting the design team in the delivery of innovative concept designs for large scale projects in the UK and overseas
- Developing technically compliant design solutions that meet client requirements and deadlines
- Ensuring all designs meet standards for sustainability
- Overseeing the technical design stages and attending site visits where applicable
The key skills, experience and attributes for this role includes:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Expert knowledge of Concept design stages
- Experience working on large scale masterplans would be beneficial
- Confident with industry design software, such as Revit
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13957HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job