Role - Architectural Designer
Ref No - AW232
Location - North West Oxfordshire
Salary - £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this new client who are looking for an Architectural Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and experience of delivering buildings to UK Building Regulation standard, plus experience of the UK planning process, and a thorough knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- Supporting the technical problem solving and architectural design for structure, shell and turn-key projects
- Working with the wider design team contribute to the delivery of a fully coordinated package of technical drawings, information and specifications for each project
- Experience of individual & multiple unit residential projects in architectural or housebuilding environment
- HND/C or Degree in a building related discipline OR demonstrate equivalent experience (e.g. Architecture, Architectural Technology, Building Studies)
- Understanding of the principles of good project management
- Proficient AutoCAD user with demonstrable experience of residential architecture
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Residential Homes
- AutoCAD Architecture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job