Uxbridge Design and Detailing Services Ltd is a small family run business who specialise in residential developments. We work on a variety of projects ranging from extensions and conversions to bespoke homes and luxury apartments.
We are looking for a motivated Architectural Technician to join our multi-discipline team within our office, based in Uxbridge. The Architectural Technician must be organised and work well under pressure as they will be working on a number of projects at any one time.
- Working on residential projects designing schemes for planning permission.
- Producing construction drawings for a variety of technically challenging projects.
- Working with other architectural technicians and engineers within the company.
- Communicating with clients and attending design meetings and site visits.
- Liaising with external consultants and technical specialists.
- Proficient user of 2D AutoCad.
- Understanding of building construction.
- Experience on residential projects is beneficial but not essential.
- Capable of working with clients and other professionals.
- A competitive salary.
- Career progression.
- 20 days annual leave plus additional week at Christmas/New Year plus public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- On spot training and training courses where necessary.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Residential Homes
- Construction Drawings