Due to an expanding workload, we have a vacancy for an experienced Architectural 3D Visualiser to join our multi-disciplined design team. The role will involve creating photo-realistic visuals and animations.
Responsibilities will include:
- To prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the project leader or nominated architect, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- To seek to understand the design project and ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- To develop, where required, representations of design options for further discussion by the design team
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with MCK procedures and standards
- To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required by the Project Leader or Group Leader, or nominated Architect
- Ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines efficiently and effectively budget
Qualities and skills requested which are essential:
- Have at least 3 years professional experience in the following software:
o After Effect
- Have achieved minimum 2:1 for RIBA Part 1.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Have the ability to create Fly/Walkthrough animations and be able to produce high-end architectural CGI.
- Evidence of a superior design understanding e.g. a good design portfolio.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning.
- Be enthusiastic and have a fantastic creative flair.
- Have the ability to create detailed 3D models of buildings from plans, sections and elevations for use to create a 3D fly-through animation. The role will involve the creation of architectural visualisations from start through to finish: modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering & post-production.
IF you are interested in applying please email us your CV, a few high-resolution samples of your work, and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job