We are a highly commended Architectural Practice located in the south of England. Embracing new building technologies combined, with dynamic design and attention to detail are some of our fundamental values. Drawing on a wealth of experience gained locally and internationally, on both residential and commercial properties, we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional client-specific service. Now we are looking for candidates to join our rapidly growing practice.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Revit
- Proficient in current UK building regulations
- Experience in preparation and submission of planning/LBC applications for both residential and commercial projects
- Experience in generating client briefs and architectural solutions
- Experience in presenting architectural projects and liaising with clients
- Proficient in word, excel and project management applications
- Applicants should be self motivated and able to respond to daily challenges.
We embrace creative thinking and exploration of dynamic solutions forming our built environment. We aspire to creative thinking within a team based environment and aim to exceed expectations through enthusiasm, commitment and dedication to all projects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job