We are currently representing an award-winning Architectural Practice based in South London that is actively seeking an Architect to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to develop their career within a well-established, talented team.
Our client specialises within the Residential sector so they are seeking an Architect with professional experience within this sector. Project that the successful Architect will be involved with include extensions, elevations, conversions and new builds. Key responsibilities will include attending site, assist with any technical queries, assist members of staff when required, manage workflow, produce working details, working closely with clients as well as ensure projects are completed to a high standard. The Architect will be using Revit on a daily basis so professional experience with this software is highly advantageous.
This Architectural Practice prides themselves on the service they provide to their clients. The Successful Architect will be expected to have previous client facing experience as well as excellent communication skills.
Architect Position Overview
- Working on a range of exciting developments within the Residential sector
- Produce working details
- Manage workflow
- Work closely with clients
- Attend site and assist with any technical queries
- Use Revit on a daily basis
Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or around the South London area
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Relevant Degree Qualified; minimum 2 years professional experience
- Client facing experience
- Experience within the Residential sector; Essential
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Professional experience with Revit; Essential
- Excellent communication skills
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £32k - £40k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holiday
- Career Progression
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'