Architect required for our client an Architectural practice based locally to Milton Keynes, who have been established for over 20 years. They are currently looking to add a Part III qualified Architect to their team. You will be working on a wide range of projects, although will predominately focus on the Residential sector.
The Architect will primarily be working on one off bespoke homes and residential developments, although will occasionally work on commercial projects. You should have a minimum of 2 years post Part III experience and should be able to liaise directly with clients, consultants, contractors and local authorities. A strong technical detailing ability, and a knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations is essential.
You should have a strong knowledge of AutoCAD, with a knowledge of Revit advantageous. Experience working on residential projects of varying scales is essential.
Architect Position Overview
- Working for a leading architectural practice close to Milton Keynes
- Primarily working within the Residential sector
- Communicating with junior and senior members of the architectural team
- As an architect there will still be a requirement of technical detailing work
- Liaising with clients, consultants, contractors and local authorities
Architect Position Requirements
- 2 years post Part III experience
- Strong AutoCAD ability essential
- Revit beneficial (Training provided)
- Previous experience/knowledge on residential projects
- Living in or close to Milton Keynes
- Excellent commination skills required
Architect Position Remuneration
- £30,000 to £40,000
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'