New permanent opportunity for a Senior Architect to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Oxford. Our client works in project sectors including Commercial, Education, Residential, Heritage and Healthcare. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architect who is looking to expand their career and work with a prestigious company.
As the selected Senior Architect, you will be responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary design team on a range of projects. You will liaise with clients, contractors and local authorities to ensure relevant stakeholders are kept up to date. You will also work with directors to agree budgets, costs and project criteria whilst taking part in Business Development in order to win new project.
The essential requirements for candidates seeking to apply for this role include:
- Registered Architect with the ARB
- 5 years' experience post-Part III qualification
- Experience working on a variety of different projects at RIBA stages 0-3
- Experience leading a multi-discipline design team to successful project delivery
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of architectural software packages including AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and Photoshop
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14004HM. Alternatively, you can apply by using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job