Architect required to join a well-established practice with 5 offices across the UK. They have over a hundred members of staff across the UK. They are currently looking to expand their Birmingham office and are seeking to add 2 experienced Architects to their team. You should have a minimum of 5 years' experience post Part III qualification.
The Architect should have good imaginative design calibre with strong presentation skills. You should have experience working on residential, retail and commercial projects.
The Architect will ideally have 5 years' post Part III experience and be proficient in AutoCAD. It is important that the Architect has had exposure to all RIBA stages. The Architect will be articulate and well presented as the role will involve meeting clients on occasions.
Architect Position Overview
- Collating and organising technical information
- Contributing to the detailed design process and coordinating detailed design information
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- Extensive design experience working directly with the end user or occupier.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
Architect Position Requirements
- 5+ years post Part III qualification experience in Architecture
- AutoCAD Essential
- Experience in residential, retail and commercial projects
- Exposure to all RIBA stages
- Technically confident and enthusiastic
Architect Position Remuneration
- £40,000 to £50,000
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Other Company Benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job