We have a brand new opportunity for an Architect to join a prestigious architectural team working for an international consultancy on a permanent basis, in London. Our client provides design and build solutions around the world and has gained a huge reputation. The team is a focused group of creative, strategic and business oriented people and they are looking for an Architect to join their expert team working on a variety of projects.
The successful candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities including:
- Working on a mix of projects from concept design stages onwards
- Acting as a technical advisor overseeing the technical design stages
- Producing reports and feasibility studies
- Overseeing projects on-site, checking technical design and build drawings
- Using Revit to help manage the BIM Models for these projects
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience running projects and small teams
- Proven experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience working on Local Authority, Education or Commercial projects
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience working at all design stages
- Extensive experience using relevant CAD software, e.g. AutoCAD or Revit
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Experience producing feasibility reports for projects
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Architect to join a highly respected architectural team, with scope to work on a number of exciting new projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13927. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Local Authority
- Technical Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job