Excellent opportunity for an Architect to join a highly reputable Architectural practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client is a leading practice with a vast ammount of knowledge in creating design solutions and delivering a range of design services. This would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a prestigious Architectural practice.
The successful candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities to ensure the delivery of project concepts and designs. You will be joining a dedicated team of skilled professionals and applying your CAD experience to a variety of residential and commercial projects. You will also be contributing to innovative designs and work as part of a highly skilled and creative team. The selected Architect will also be responsible for leading small scale projects.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Keen interest in the technical aspects of the preparation of specification writing, detailed design and construction drawings
- Experience using a variety of design software packages including Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Strong ability to work with a team environment
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial projects would be a strong advantage
To apply for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work, to show your approach to the architectural process (contact information below).
Candidates applying for this role must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13499HM. Alternately, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Concept Design
- Technical Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job