Workstream Construction Services is looking for an experienced Project Architect for a large and well reputed International Architectural firm in an East London Studio.
The position requires applicants who have a minimum of 3 years Part III Experience, and a minimum of 2 years as a Project Architect in the UK.
Applicants must be:
- Proficient with UK Building Regulations
- Well spoken and written
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Proficient with Adobe Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc
- Proficient with CDM2015 Regulations
- Experienced in a principle design role
- Experienced in leading a design team
- Experience on Rail / Transport Projects is beneficial
- Experience with Retail Projects essential
This role is to start ASAP and the pay is between £32,000-£37,000. To be considered for the position please attach a copy of your CV and Portfolio, including your notice period and salary requirements.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job