We have an exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join an award-winning construction firm based in Glasgow on an initial 3 month contract. Our client has a wide-ranging portfolio and has worked on high-end residential developments to commercial projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking to use their knowledge and design experience to contribute to the architectural department of a highly respected construction company on a commercial project.
The selected candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Working on a large commercial project and overseeing the site
- Managing a small design team
- Produce flawlessly drawn information at all stages of the design process.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants
Skills that would be essential to a successful candidate include:
- Must be a technically proficient Architect or Senior Technologist
- Prior experience of job running would be a strong advantage
- Vast experience working on commercial projects with strong site experience
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Excellent technical and creative ability
- Strong capability of leading a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Previous experience working in a similar role
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13790, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.