Responsibilities to include:
- Assists with development and implementation of project design concepts
- Produces presentation drawings, sketches and renderings
- Supports follow-through of initial design through completion of construction
- Creates, develops and implements project design concepts
- This position requires a Higher National Certificate or Higher National Diploma in Architecture and a moderate level of experience in designing small to mid-size architectural projects.
- An architecture license is required, RIBA, part lll.
- Must have plus 5 years of professional experience
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign
- It is essential for the Architect position to demonstrate creativity and knowledge of architectural project through all phases.
- Presentation skills are required and ability to travel.
- The ability to lead a team and project running experience
- Strong graphical presentation/drawing/technical design and detailing skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job