Our client is a small but very busy architectural practice engaged in social housing projects across South East London. Through continued growth of their business and having secured new projects, they are now seeking an Part 3 Architect or an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant. This firm is seeking someone on an initial self employed/ consultant basis with future prospects within the growth and development of the business for the right candidate.
- The role will involve working through all phases of the design process on a range of social housing schemes, coordinating design is implemented through construction phase.
- Preparing planning applications, overseeing the production of drawing packages at all phases
- Ensuring all design work is in line with building regulation and controls
- Liaising with developers, housing authorities, local councils, engineering consultants and building contractors
- Coordinating junior designers, CAD staff, ensuring the work meets required standards and timeframes.
- Working in both Revit and AutoCAD environment
On Offer: 12 Month Contract, Self Employed/ Consultant/ Contractor Basis, Flextime
- Architectural Design
- Architectural Drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job