Role - Architect/Technologist
Our client is an established commercial architectural practise based in Birmingham. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architect or Technologist to join this successful practice which focuses on commercial projects up to the value of £5 million. This new role will involve nationwide travel working on various leisure projects throughout the UK.
You will be working on leisure projects throughout the UK from 'conception to completion'.
- Control project to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- keeping in mind client's needs, building's usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
It will be expected that you will be a qualified Architect or Technologist and have experience of building regulations and legislation.
- Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Communication and project management skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the commercial sector
- Architecture/Technology qualification
The role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and is paying a salary of £40,000.00 per annum plus car allowance.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please call Barbara Kelly at our Tamworth office on for a confidential chat. If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, please feel free to contact Barbara.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job