I am currently looking for an Architect Technician in the Gateshead area, to start as soon as possible.
This is a temporary role, for a minimum of 2 months working for a local authority. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role include:
- To implement the standards and policies of the service.
- To monitor the progress of individual projects, expenditure and employee time, and/or allocated tasks within prescribed timetables.
- To carry out individual projects within expenditure and time constraints.
- To assist when dealing with other services, agencies and the general public.
- To assist in undertaking feasibility studies and project design and co-ordinate and/or provide the management of pre- and post-contract project activities (including dealing with Contractors) all in accordance with the Plan of Work adopted by the service.
- To undertake building surveys and/or establish property conditions and/or recommend remedial action.
- Any other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
* Candidates must be suitably qualified to BIAT or RIBA Pt 2 Standard
* Must be computer literarte
* Must hold a full UK driving licence and own means of transport
* Previous experience of CAD is advantageous
The role is paying between £16 - £17 per hour
If you are interested in the role, please contact Lauren Bray at Randstad CPE on for further information or apply online with a copy of your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job