Role: Architect - ServiceNow
Contract Length: 31/03/24 initially
Day Rate: £750 - £760 (via umbrella)
Location: Hybrid / Midlands - ( 20% of the time)
- Provide documentation, design and guidance for the tables in the Service Now ITSM module.
- Design and map flows, both conceptual and logical into, within and from services to support the different users of data interacting with the CMDB in line with government and Departmental data strategies, principles and standards
- Design and map data flows, both conceptual and logical into, within and from services to support the different users of data interacting with the CMDB in line with government and Departmental data strategies, principles and standards
- User org structure and cost centre org structure brought together into ServiceNow to support user, department, business unit and cost centre tables
- ServiceNow experience
- Strong knowledge of the architectural design patterns required to support enterprise scale applica-tions systems and services including Services Orientated Architectures (SOA) principles.
- Good understanding of key technologies including major proprietary technologies and open source software, including ServiceNow, Customer Relationship Management, Collaboration, Content Management, Relational Database Management and Custom Application Frameworks.
- Good understanding of government strategies, policies and standards about delivering IS/IT systems, organisations, strategies and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with ability to explain technical concepts to business audiences and a strong track record of building relationships and networks with people at all levels, including senior business and board stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'