Architect (Residential/ Vectorworks)
Salary Depending on Experience
An established, RIBA Chartered practice with a keen focus on green architecture and sustainability, have an exciting new opening for an Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be based in a newly refurbished office based in Cirencester and you will get the chance to work on a variety of both traditional and contemporary residential projects.
You will be joining a small and close-knit team and should be used to working at a fast pace. You should already have job running experience and passion and enthusiasm for residential architecture!
Vectorworks experience is highly desirable.
Essential Qualifications/ experience for this Architect (Residential/ Vectorworks) role:
- Suitably qualified and member of the ARB/ RIBA
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong knowledge of Vectorworks is preferable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A full UK driving licence and own transport
Additional responsibilities of this Architect (Residential/ Vectorworks) role:
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Commutable locations for this Architect (Residential/ Vectorworks) position:
Swindon, Stroud, Gloucester, Cirencester, Bath, Chippenham
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect (Residential/ Vectorworks) role, please could you call ALICE on / , or please send an updated CV and portfolio to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'