Le Breton has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Architect / Designer with proven experience in design and delivery and the enthusiasm and talent necessary to join there successful Reading studio.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for architectural design and a strong flair for design.
- Proven architectural design experience and the ability to produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts through to high quality final planning layouts.
- Proven experience in the stages of detailed design and delivery.
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Good freehand drawing skills.
- Good communication skills and report writing ability with experience to undertake a client facing role.
- Good organisation skills and a pro-active manner.
- A creative and innovative approach that reflects the Broadway Malyan design ethos.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Qualified Architect or experienced Designer.
- At least 3 years architectural design project experience post part 3 qualification.
- Proven client facing project leader, ideally capable of running the design process.
- Experience of large and comprehensive architectural projects, especially concept development.
- Strong graphic and verbal presentation skills.
- Experience of CAD including Revit, Autocad, Sketchup and Creative Suite.
- Committed professional outlook.
- Calm under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
Salary Circa 40k plus
If you feel you have the suitable experience for this role, please contact Mark Nicholls at Le Breton or send a CV to apply today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job