Arborist required to join a public sector organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Arborist to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Arborist you will be climbing trees using climbing equipment to perform tree maintenance tasks, pruning, limb removal, line clearing, crown reduction and dismantling.
Key responsibilities of the Arborist:
- To climb trees using climbing equipment to perform tree maintenance tasks, pruning, limb removal, line clearing, crown reduction and dismantling
- To deliver all works to agreed quality standards within appropriate timescales, priorities and in line with customer needs and expectations in line with the needs of the business
- Operate and maintain all type of tree maintenance equipment such as chainsaws, brush cutters, stump grinders and chippers
- Deliver high levels of health and safety compliance including reporting of all near misses and ensure all relevant P.P.E. is always worn
- Ensure compliance with the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 act
Required skills and experience of the Arborist:
- Relevant practical qualifications (CS30, 31, 38, 39, Desirable: 32, 40, 41)
- Full clean UK driving licence with part B+E entitlement (Desirable)
- PA1 and PA6 or willing to work towards (Desirable)
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in arboriculture
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation governing Arboriculture work
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Arborist role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
- public sector
- tree surgeon
- property services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'