I am pleased to announce that we are looking for an Arboriculturist to join a brilliant team in York!
- Competitive benefits package.
- Strong career progression and culture of learning and development.
- Generous holiday allowance.
This company is excited to be expanding and developing its Arboriculture team and is looking for a skilled arboriculturist to join them. They work on a range of exciting projects globally at all scales!
The role involves:
- Supporting the design and build of infrastructure projects (including highways, water and energy sectors) while liaising with other environmental consultants in various sectors.
- Undertaking BS5837 tree surveys
- Producing arboriculture impact assessments, hedgerow surveys and coordinating TPO applications.
- A degree of minimum Level 3 Arboriculture qualification i.e. HNC Arb, AA Tech Cert, NDip Arb, AA Tech Cert, NDip Arb.
- Experience in writing arboricultural reports.
- Have a great understanding of undertaking tree surveys in accordance with BS 5837 2012.
Please send your CV to and call Hannah Parker on ! I look forward to hearing from you.
- Tree Surveys
- BS 5837 2012
- HNC Arb
- AA Tech Cert
- NDip Arb
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'