ARABIC SPEAKER - SALES AND ACCOUNTS MANAGER (FX & CFD BROKERAGE)
House of Borse a well-established brokerage firm based in Mayfair (London) is looking for a Arabic Speaker Junior Sales and Accounts Manager to join their London operations. The potential candidate will be responsible for building and managing new sales relationships and actively participating in sales and client relationship activities. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Help and Assist the Firm Senior Management to expand the Client base and volume for the Firm
- Taking ownership in promoting firm and its offering to potential new clients as well as existing clients and help Senior Management in these efforts
- Helping Senior Management in developing a comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- Working closely with Senior Management in Business development and client Management affairs
- Helping the firm’s existing clients with their queries in relation to their trading activities with the firm
- Help and assist the back office to open customer accounts by liaising with applicants, to collect and process the relevant information required for account opening, to chase applicants for missing information, and to update records during the account opening process.
- A University Graduate (preferably a degree in business finance/Economics)
- A minimum of (1-3) years’ experience in similar role for a FX and CFD Brokerage
- Strong Sales background and knowledge of knowing how to build a client relationship and onboard clients
- Familiarity with FCA and other EU regulations
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic (due to the nature of client base)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A willingness to take ownership and coordinate between firm and its customers
- Ability to prioritise time, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good IT skills & knowledge of Meta Trader MT4 platform (preferable)
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'