Arabic Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking to help people, one caring interaction at a time? Are you looking to work with a company that thrives on creating a spirit of trust between clients and customers?
If you’re interested in being innovative , creative & driven in customer value, than this is the job for you! As an Arabic Customer Service Agent you will work on a variety of different campaigns and will be responsible for receiving calls from customers, discussing a range of products and services .
There are opportunities for Arabic speaking candidates to join this exciting operation, supporting the ongoing growth of different clients on multi-channel communications including phone , email and Social Media .
- We are looking for Customer Service Agents who are fluent in Arabic and English
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Confident using all Microsoft packages and some previous experience in customer service would be ideal.
What we offer:
- A start date in the next 1-4 weeks
- 40 hours a week (shift based)
- £16,500pa plus employer benefits
- Fast and efficient recruitment process
- To work in a bright, modern , and dynamic multicultural office
- Close to Edinburgh Park tram and rail station
- Excellent staff facilities including chill out rooms
- On-going training and career development
- Attractive relocation package (subject to terms)
- A perm or fixed terms contract
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual rewards and bonus opportunity
- Team and Company Events.
- Shift patterns - over 5 days per week - 40 hours
How do you apply?
- Contact Maria by submitting your CV via this ad. She is based in our Edinburgh office and will call you back soon.
- We will guide you through the short but efficient recruitment process, ensuring that you are fully prepared for your first day as a Arabic Customer Service Agent.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you with your future career.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Value
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job