Job Type: Permanent, Term Time only
Salary: £16,729.10 - £17,422.03 per annum
Our client is a leading charity dedicated to providing exceptional education and care for children and young adults with complex neurodisabilities, physical disabilities and health needs. Their state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff create a nurturing environment where individuals can thrive, reach their full potential, and make a difference to their lives and that of their families.
The charity are currently looking for an Aquatics Assistant. The main aspect of these role is to support the Aquatics Team in the effective operation of the Hydrotherapy pool on a day-to-day basis.
The Aquatics Assistant will be responsible for providing the highest standards of delivery, care and safety at all times, liaising with staff who use the Aquatics facilities, offering support and instruction to all age groups and different needs of young people, of all standards and ability. You will be assisting with the delivery of Aquatics programmes and sessions as part of the school day whilst supporting young people to achieve their potential and curriculum objectives.
The charity are looking for a passionate individual who are confident in supporting their young people with disabilities alongside their aquatics team.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Up to 7.5% employers’ contribution to pension
- Free DBS & update check
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme which includes financial advice and a variety of perks (discount vouchers etc)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Cafe
- Support & Guidance - You will be guided and supported by a team of dedicated trained staff.
- Gym discounts - savings of up to 25% on gym memberships. You can select from 3200 gyms, health clubs, boot camps and yoga studios.
- Cycle2Work - savings of at least 32% on a new bike or accessories from Halfords
- Mobile phone discounts - average saving of 28% on an EE contract
- Appreciation awards - receive Love 2 Shop vouchers at key milestones throughout your career.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable charity, please click apply to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
The charity is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and young adults. Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance. It is an offence to apply for any job in regulated activity with children and vulnerable adults if you are barred from doing so.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'