Approved Mental Health Professional
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated approved mental health professional to work full time in Sough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum approved mental health professional job is £35 - £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Approved mental health professional duties include:
- Working alongside two other full time AMHP's based in the Mental Health Single Point of Access Team
- Co-ordinating Mental Health Act assessments
- Completing such assessments and associated paperwork
Requirements of the approved mental health professional:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Must have at least 2 years post AMHP qualifying experience
This approved mental health professional job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job