Are you an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner looking for a new role? Are you looking for a career within Adult Social Services? If so, Cumbria County Council are looking for a number of AMHP's to work within the Urgent Care Teams based in Whitehaven, West Cumbria.
The contract is initially 3 months however, may be extended.
If you are an AMHP looking for your next Challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
You will be working within a supportive team with a committed leadership team which is focused on improving the outcomes of cases across Adults Services across Cumbria.
As an AMHP you will be responsible for the day to day management of complex caseloads. This role would involve working with a Team of Specialist Social Workers and Social Work Assistants in Adults Services.
This is a full time role and will consider flexible working and condensed hours.
Benefits of working for Randstad as an AMHP:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 12 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria.
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
About the AMHP Role:
- Care and protection of adults with mental health issues and other vulnerabilities
- Respond to emergency referrals
- Undertake duties in the role of Approved Mental Health professional in accordance with the Mental Health Act 1983 as revised 2007
- Conduct assessments to identify and assess the level of risk involved in referrals.
Randstad Care is a specialist Social Care recruitment agency. Our specialist consultants work with Local Authorities, NHS, and Private and Voluntary organisations across the UK. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Hayley on , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"